Monday 7 December 2009

Mood Change

The third assignment was to show a change in mood of a character/s , I completely missed the point of this which after andy and georg spoke to me about it , I had missed the anticipation and the reason to why the character reacts the way he does.

I had a few ideas for this which I think would of worked alot better than my final one , dont know why I didn't go with them to be fair.

Other Ideas

A bird crapping on a guys head
A man at the bus stop getting splashed by a puddle
A guy working at a computer when it crashes

All which were better than my final one which was a little guy listening to music then the big guy hits him in the face because he is getting annoyed with the loud music.

I showed the little character shaking as if to be scared and slying away from the big guy when he's not looking at him.

As I said before i'm not happy with the outcome of this project and I think I will do this again at some point.


No comments:

Post a Comment